Habitat for Humanity of Lafayette is looking to hire a full-time Finance Coordinator. This position includes excellent benefits! If you have QuickBooks experience, understand accounting fundamentals, are detail-oriented, and like to work with a passionate staff, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to let us know why you would like to join our non-profit organization and how you would support our mission to bring people together to build homes, communities, and hope. Once you provide your resume, we will give you a complete job description
Please make sure you let us know why you would like to join our non-profit organization and how you would support our mission.
Mission: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings People together to build homes, communities and hope.
Vision: A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor cash position of affiliate, move funds as necessary
- Reconcile bank accounts, mortgage reports and payments, and GL’s
- Manage homeowner mortgage payment collection process with third party
- Track use of restricted, donated funds, and reconcile with SalesForce
- Record all gifts-in-kind, mortgage closings, tithes, and the like
- Record and submit HOME fund reports to the City of Lafayette
- Complete required government reporting
- Assist with preparation of grants
- Complete insurance audits for affiliate
- Manage completion of annual external financial audit
- Assist with annual budget preparations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.